Those of us who have either the HTC One M8 or this year's M9 overnight were greeted by a slightly odd notification — an apparent advertisement for the upcoming "Fantastic Four" movie. When expanded, the notification appears at first to just be an advertisement. And on one hand it very much is. Look a little closer, though, and it's clearly labeled "Fantastic Four Theme." If you missed that (and I did the first time, even though I knew what I was looking for), tap through and you'll find yourself in HTC's (pretty excellent) themes app, with the opportunity to download the new "Fantastic Four" theme. So is it purely an advertisement? Or a promotion of HTC's own apps and services? Both, of course.
And this is either the worst thing to ever happen in the history of smartphones, or a non-issue, depending on your predisposition for outrage.
from Android Central - Android Forums - News - Reviews - Help and Android Wallpapers http://ift.tt/1K2pdxB
via IFTTT



0 التعليقات:
إرسال تعليق