Moto G orders are beginning to arrive, and I just got mine. Of course I stopped everything and opened up the box to get it all in order, and I'm already pleased.
I liked the 2014 version of the Moto G, so I'm a little biased. And that's OK — people who blog about phones on the Internet are allowed to like things. I just want to say it up front. Anyhoo, I've been listening to all the gushing from the guys and gals who went to see the announcement live and walked out with a Moto G of their own, and have had high expectations. It's like neckbeard Christmas up in my office.
After dropping in my AT&T SIM card and a 64GB SD card (no issues, regardless of Motorola's 32GB maximum on the spec sheet — and Phil's got a 128GBer in his) and setting things up with my Google account, I'm sitting here scrolling through the app drawer, opening all the settings and touching all the things and I see why everyone who has one of these things loves it.
It's fast and fluid. More so than those phones that cost $500 more. It's not doing a bunch of stuff, so I get why it's faster, but still — it's nice to see something this responsive. That might change when I load it up with apps, and maybe then it'll be a more fair comparison. But out of the box, it's a better experience than just about any phone you can buy from your carrier.
from Android Central - Android Forums - News - Reviews - Help and Android Wallpapers http://ift.tt/1DrvW7h
via IFTTT



0 التعليقات:
إرسال تعليق